Saturday, March 24, 2012

The cheese stands alone



And so does my new website!


I'm happy to announce that Fuzzy Funk Designs is not only on Etsy anymore. Check me out at www.fuzzyfunkdesigns.com! (Psst, I'd love any feedback you want to share about my new site!)


Right now my Etsy shop is on 'vacation'. I, unfortunately, am not. Instead we are moving for the second time in 3 months, so things are a little crazy.


The good news is that if there is something you'd like to have, or if you just want to 'window shop', www.fuzzyfunkdesigns.com is still open for business. Feel free to send me a line - you can do customs orders through there as well!


Cheers,


Julia
www.facebook.com/fuzzyfunkdesigns
www.fuzzyfunkdesigns.com
fuzzyfunkdesigns@gmail.com

p.s. don't forget to check out the online auction going on right now - I've got some stuff in there ready to ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment