Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sew Darn Chic & Cheeky Monkey Boutique are MOVING!!!

I'm so tremendously thrilled to announce that Sew Darn Chic and Cheeky Monkey Boutique are MOVING!!

In 2005, my hubby (then boyfriend) and I made the leap and bought our first house in Surrey, BC while we were living in Canmore, Alberta. It was scary, exciting and stressful but the best move we ever could have made. I'm a West Coast girl born and raised, so moving home was something that I was chomping at the bit to do, so, we came to visit my family one dreary weekend and went back to Canmore at the end of the weekend with an offer on the table. Shortly after our offer was accepted and we began the "fun" process of moving across a province to start a new life.

Since our big move in 2005, we've gotten married, had two kids, and VERY quickly outgrown our 900 square foot rancher home. Fast forward to the start of March 2012, Hubby and I viewed our realistic dream home, put in an offer that was quickly accepted, and then left for Mexico for 2 weeks!!!! Oh the fun of a long distance house closing again! Needless to say our ducks are quickly lining up, and we take posession of our house on April 12th, and I couldn't be more excited! The house is huge with a big back yard, and best of all... A SEWING ROOM!! Can you believe that my current sewing room is on the corner of my dining room table (which I'll add is a tiny square pub style table). If I could only show my excitement through my typing!! :)

Anyways, just wanted to share my exciting news with, well, anyone who will listen!

I'm so excited to get my new room up and running, and can't wait to see what creativity comes out of it!

And, for your viewing pleasure...


Our new forever home!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgesous! I would love to live in Canmore! Do those big front windows face the mountains?

    ReplyDelete