Thursday, May 3, 2012

May means Mother's Day

     Mother's Day is a special day to celebrate the woman who brought you into this world.  Think about all the things she has done for you since the time you were born.  Doesn't she deserve a special hand made one of a kind card to show her how much you appreciate her?  Remember all the times she reminded you that she brought you into this world, and she could take you out of it?

     One of my favourite memories of my mom from when I was younger was her sitting for what must have been hours colouring with my sister and I.  We were obsessed with colouring in colouring books, and she would take time to sit and really be present with us and colour with us.  I used to be in awe at how she could stay in the lines.  I try to keep that memory in my mind fresh when my own son wants to play trains for hours.  Sure trains isn't really my first choice, but spending quality time with him and making memories is a priority.

     If you aren't into card making yourself, you will find that there are many unique cards in my shop that would make any Mom smile.














     If you have a custom request, know mom's favourite colour and have an idea of your own, I can bring that idea to paper!  Order quickly in order to receive your special card in time for Mother's day!



1 comment:

  1. Yes, the Mother's day is a very special day to celebrate the woman who brought you into this world. I think about all the things she has done for you since the time you were born. She deserve a special hand mad card to appreciate her! So, you make a really nice cards and all the cards designs very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete