Thursday, January 13, 2011

My New Addiction

Hello crafty ladies!!
I have become completely obsessed with www.dharmatrading.com they have so many great crafting supplies. No, I don't work for them, I just really love their site, they have great customer service too.
I am addicted to hand dyeing and Dharma makes it SO easy with so many wonderful dyes in a variety of colors and blanks to dye. Infant, youth, women's, men's clothing, hats, socks, leggings, purses, wallets, you name is, Dharma probably has it!
I am getting myself one of these to dye in bright colors for the beach and the park this summer. With a 1 year old I imagine I will be toting around quite a few things! I can't wait!!
Maybe some re-usable grocery bags too?
Jenna

2 comments:

  1. They certainly sound lovely, however, the link is not working for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about that! I put in the whole address since I can't see to get them to work. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. This is my very first blog post EVER!

    ReplyDelete